THE MEMBERS OF THE ASSOCIATION ARE OF TWO TYPES: REGULAR AND ASSOCIATED.
- Regular members are people who are registered and practice as 'private psychiatrists'.
- Associate members are people whose activities are related to and related to mental health and psychiatry.
- Each Associate Member becomes a Regular Member from the moment the prerequisites provided for it occurs.
- All members of the Association must accept the Statute, the goals of the Association and the Code of Ethics and to pay the determined membership fee, which for 2008 is BGN 50.
- Those people who have been convicted of having committed intentional serious crimes or have penalties for violating professional medical ethics may not be members of the Association.
- New members shall be admitted on the basis of a written request for a free text, which shall contain an explicit statement that the candidates accept the Statute, the goals of the Association, the Code of Ethics and agree to work to achieve them.
- Applicants shall attach to their application: 1. Declaration that they have not been convicted of intentional serious crimes and that they have not got any penalties for breach of professional medical ethics. 2. Recommendation from two regular members of the Association 3. Curriculum vitae in Bulgarian and English (French, German).
- Candidates for members of the Association must meet the requirements of the statute and are accepted by the General Assembly / GA /.
- Requests for admission of new members are addressed to the Association and refer to the Management Board / MB /, which checks whether the requirements of the law and the statute are observed.
- Applications for membership that meet the conditions for admission are submitted for voting by the General Assembly. The General Meeting accepts the new members.
BANK ACCOUNT OF COLLEGIUM PRIVATE PSYCHIATRY;
INTERNATIONAL ASSET BANK A; HOLDER:
"COLLEGE OF PRIVATE PSYCHIATRY";
IBAN: BG22IABG80981000653900 BGL BIC: IABGBGSF